Saturday, March 14, 2015

Rainy Day

I'm pretty sure it's been raining for a solid 36 hours. We have water standing everywhere! In fact, I'm certain the ducks would have loved it if their pen was moved a couple feet over. They'd have a lot of fun in that puddle!

We got a good start to our rainy day with this delicious egg scramble, made with Thrive sausage crumbles and chopped onions. It was so quick and easy throwing this together, and I loved that I didn't have to mess with raw sausage or chopping onions.  

  Having such a delicious, quick breakfast, ensured I had plenty of time to give our Lucky boy a hair cut. It was long overdue! The poor guy was so good while I was trimming him and he looks so much better now. It might not be a professional job, but it works for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would LOVE to hear from you! Please leave a comment!