Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Order Among Chaos

With all the projects we have going on ALL THE TIME, it's nice to have at least a couple areas that are nice and pretty. Notice I didn't say ROOMS, because at this point, it's a bit early in the game to even dream about having an entire room be organized and pretty. I'm just happy to at least have some AREAS that are pretty.

Here are a couple spots in the kitchen that I love:

Here's a few of my more recent flea-market finds, mixed with some old lanterns that I've had for years. I love this look! I'd like to find one more "rooster shelf with hooks" to replace the bucket with.

This built-in shelving in the kitchen works nicely for some of the knick-knacks I have.

My temporary coffee area. I threw a shelf up for my cookbooks, put some hooks in it for my very small Fire King Kimberly coffee cup collection, and set my Torani syrups out.
This is not where the permanent coffee station will be, but for now, it will suffice.

This is one of my favorite finds.... $1 for this cute metal tray in black, red and white. And with a coffee theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would LOVE to hear from you! Please leave a comment!