Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Half-way There!

Wow! The first twenty weeks has seemed to FLY by! It's amazing to me to know that I am half-way there already.



We are all so excited about the baby coming at the end of November. My youngest is now five, so this will almost seem like starting over for me. And it is the first time for my Handy Husband.

There is SO much to do yet before the baby comes! We DO have the crib already, and the antique family high-chair that I used for all the kids. I'm going to slap a coat or two of paint on the master bedroom walls and ceilings this week. This will be our birthing ward, and where the baby will spend it's first couple of months at least, so I want the room to be "clean and fresh."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would LOVE to hear from you! Please leave a comment!