Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Return of the Grasshoppers

Having so many people tell me that the grasshoppers wouldn't be as bad this year because of the wet spring we had, I was really hopeful that this years garden would be better and that we might actually get to enjoy the fruits of our labor.
 
But today, however, when I walked down the sidewalk and heard what, at first, sounded like the pitter patter of a rain shower on the garden, I was disgusted and disappointed to find the sound was not rain, but grasshoppers jumping from plant to plant in my garden.
 
They're already causing quite the damage to my green beans, and I fear if they continue to come into the garden at this rate, I may completely lose my garden again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would LOVE to hear from you! Please leave a comment!