Saturday, November 10, 2012

Countdown to Baby!

My due date is in exactly two weeks. I'm getting SO excited to have my little guy in my arms, and am very anxious to see how this labor and delivery goes. You know how they say that your first labor is the hardest, and each one after that gets easier and easier? Well, that's the opposite for me. My first labor was the fastest, and each one thereafter got progressively longer and longer. I am holding out hope though, that THIS one will be different.
 
Here's a terrible self-portrait of me with Lizzie...
...who thinks my belly is very comfortable to sleep on.
 
And here's a shot of my view while in the car.
I have almost no room left between my belly and the steering wheel! 
 
Everything is going very well and baby is currently around 9 or 10 pounds. I may get my "record breaking" baby when it's all said and done. I'm shooting for 11 lb, 1 oz, but honestly, if he's not that big, and I have a feeling he will NOT be, I will be A-OK with that, just as long as he's healthy!
 

1 comment:

We would LOVE to hear from you! Please leave a comment!