Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Any Day Now...

With my due date being a mere two days away, we've been busy making sure we have everything ready for Baby W's arrival. I have had increasingly more uncomfortable Braxton Hicks contractions the past few days and I'm hoping that they are at least helping my body prepare for the birth.

This will by my third homebirth, and I am really hoping that once real labor begins, it will go fast and smooth. My previous births were all uncomplicated and easy, and my only complaint was that they were all long-ish labors- with the last one being a whopping 34 hours of "real" labor, with about 4 days of pre-labor symptoms ahead of that.  
 
We've got all sorts of fun things organized and ready-to-go for when the time comes. I can't wait!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would LOVE to hear from you! Please leave a comment!