Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Treasures Around Every Corner

One of the things I love about living out here is the history, and in particular, the towns that are no longer here. Our farm is situated between two such "towns"... Cincinnati, first settled in the 1830s, and the little community known as Wedington. One standing remnant is this building, the Wedington Grocery, just 2 miles down the road from us.
 
It was here that I spotted some treasures.
After having my eye on these beauties for over a year now, we finally talked to the owner and he said we could have them. Now, I just have to figure out what to do with them! They are SO much bigger than they looked leaning up against the old building!
 





1 comment:

  1. AAAHHH! That is the cutest little store! My mom lived in Lincoln several years back and we used to pass it all the time. Cute windows :)

    ReplyDelete

We would LOVE to hear from you! Please leave a comment!