Friday, October 5, 2012

A Porch with Personality

I'm so excited to share with you the new decor on our front porch. I say "new," but once you see the pictures, you'll realize it's more like "old junk that I found lying around the farm."
 



 
Obviously not *everything* was old- the mums I just bought ON SALE at Lowe's, and the "Welcome" sign I made (using left-over paints and an old salvaged piece of wood).
 
I think it came together rather nicely and I'm very pleased with it. What do you all think?

1 comment:

  1. I just loved catching up on all your pictures for the farm and family. You are doing such a great job with that place. I have to say I could feel all the love in the air when I was there for my visit. Your baby room is adorable!
    I love you guys and hope I get to see Will when he arrives!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We would LOVE to hear from you! Please leave a comment!