Saturday, September 15, 2012

Baby's Room Decor

We worked on the baby's "corner" of our bedroom today. It was hard coming up with some cute things without going out and buying anything. I had a couple of picture frames from the older kids, some cute little ducky figurines from MY childhood, and I just threw together some other random cuteness. Take a look:
 



The "pictures" on either side of the old drawer/shelf are actually pieces of wrapping paper saved from the baby shower, attached to foam-board. All in all I think it's kinda cute, but I still plan to add some original artwork from the older kids to decorate the other wall in Baby W's corner.
 
Now I just need to pick up the dresser my mom is going to loan me, and I'll be able to get his little area all set up and ready for his arrival! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would LOVE to hear from you! Please leave a comment!