Sunday, August 19, 2012

Storm's Big Day

Storm had his big day yesterday! We woke up bright and early and headed down to the spay/neuter clinic for his life-changing procedure.

He did VERY well, once we got him in the building. He was initially terrified, as he's never been indoors before. Thankfully, he's such a good natured dog and didn't put up much of an argument.

Here he is on our way home. He did great riding in the car, too.

We discovered that he's a bit heavier than I had guessed, weighing in at 46 pounds. He was also confirmed to be a coonhound of some sort. I've always had a love for hounds, so I guess that explains why I always liked him.

Storm is recovering very well. He spent yesterday and last night in the house, and didn't have a single accident. But he desperately missed his yard and his friends, so I let him stay outside today. He's such a good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would LOVE to hear from you! Please leave a comment!