Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Fate of the Spa Room

As it turns out, my "spa room" is destined to become something more.
Much more.
Note: picture was taken before we moved in and cleaned up, so disregard all the dirt.
None of us are really big "bath" people, but the jacuzzi tub might have been a nice treat to enjoy once in a while. And with this room being so beautiful, with the windows and all, I *HAD* planned on making it my Spa Room Getaway... complete with hanging plants, a vanity/makeup table, a sitting chair. You know- stuff only I would enjoy. And I might use the jacuzzi tub occasionally.
 
 
HOWEVER...
 
 
With the news of our little one on the way, it's come to my attention that we really don't have a "room" for the baby. Naturally, the baby will share our room for the first few months, but after that... it looks like the only option is to convert the spa room to a bedroom for the baby. It's not a huge room, roughly measuring 8x11- which is small compared to the other bedrooms in this house- but should be adequate.
 
 
It will be a big job to take out the tub and all the tile, and then to install new flooring and do all the painting and such, but I think it will be a beautiful room for the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would LOVE to hear from you! Please leave a comment!